U.S. Dollars or Lebanese Pounds.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
2. Your Rented Vehicle
Our vehicles are delivered clean. They are extremely well maintained and follow a thorough predelivery inspection process to insure your safety and comfort.
3. Guest Requirements
In order to receive the vehicle our guests must meet the below conditions:
• Guest must be at least 23 years old with a valid driver’s license issued minimum 1 year prior to the rental.
• Booking must be made in the principal guest’s name and he/she must be present upon car collection.
• Every guest must present his/her passport/ID, valid driving license, and his/her own credit card for the deposit (the deposit is equivalent to the deductible or CDW amount).
4. Road Assistance Service
We will be providing you with our 24-hour roadside assistance with immediate replacement in case of accident or breakdown. Our operations supervisors and guest assistants are always ready to support you when needed throughout your journey. Making sure that we always drive you happy.
• Your car rental is covered with a full comprehensive insurance policy with CDW deductible applicable per accident (God forbid ).
• War invasion and natural disasters are not covered by the insurance.
• It is forbidden to drive the rental vehicle outside the Lebanese borders.
• Insurance doesn’t cover accidents in Violation with traffic laws and regulations. In the case of such violations, the client will bear full responsibility of the accident (please take care)
• In case of total loss or theft, 15% from the current car value will be charged as mentioned.
6. Terms of Payment
• Full payment must be made in advance; in case of extension the extended period must be paid in advance. By credit card or cash
• Kindly note that the renewal rate might differ from your current rental rate.
• Extension is always subject to availability.
7. Insurance and traffic fines deposit
• An Insurance deposit equivalent to the amount of CDW will be collected upon vehicle delivery. The said deposit is only a guarantee held on your credit card and not a payment.
• The deposit can be made only via credit card (debit cards are not accepted for deposits; they are accepted for payments only)
• Cash deposits are not accepted.
• Traffic fines are the guest’s responsibility and will be charged to his account with an additional handling fee of $10 per violation (the supporting documents will be provided to the customer prior to charging his credit card).
8. Rental Period
• Unlimited mileage for 3 rental days and above.
• Minimum duration for any rental is 48 hours, each excess of this period will be automatically charged as a full day (you have three hours grace period but let us keep it between us)
9. Items not included in rate
• Fuel: all our cars are delivered full in fuel and should be returned as such, or else, the customer will have to pay the fuel difference (the fuel level is divided by eight).
• Lost or damaged items in the vehicle or attached to the vehicle are not covered by the insurance and will be the driver’s direct responsibility. (For example: Tires, Car Key, Car Documents…).
• Lost or forgotten items in the vehicle are not the company’s responsibility.
• The deductible amount in case of accident
• The deductible amount in case of total loss or theft.
• Damage repair cost due to accidents not covered by the insurance company (Natural Disasters, illegal driving…etc.)
• Damages or breakdowns caused by negligence or misuse are not covered by the insurance and will be the driver’s responsibility.
• The vehicle interior is the driver’s responsibility and is not covered by the insurance policy.
• Traffic fines.